Luxury BORA BORA Vacation
$4872.00 Per Person
Offer Ends 11-20-2019
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE NON-REFUNDABLE
JANUARY 27 - February 4, 2021
Inclusions in the price:
- Round Trip airfare from LAX, departure taxes & fuel surcharges (subject to change).
- Hotel accommodation 7 Nights based on double occupancy in an Overwater Bungalow.
- Daily stocked minibar includes: 2 beers, 2 soft drinks, 2 bottle of water.
- Arrival Meet & Greet guide assistance.
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B-full American breakfast, D- dinner 3 course)
- Domestic flights Papeete to Bora Bora and back to Papeete.
- Round trip boat transfers to and from your hotel.
- City Tax.
- Luggage tags, wallet for hard documents.
Exclusions in the price:
- All airfares - seat selection
- Personal items
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
- Travel Insurance (please inquire with your agent)
- Visa/passport handling fees
Hotel Sofitel Bora Bora
Marara Beach Resort
Located on the edge of a beautiful white sand beach, the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort is located on the main land. 53 bungalows, designed in a contemporary and colorful style, are scattered on the garden, the beach or the lagoon of the property. Recreational facilities are available at the Sofitel Marara, including a sparkling infinity pool, an exquisite spa and a beautiful coral garden ready to be explored.
* Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access for all guests
* Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports for all guests
* Welcome amenities: Oshiburi towelette, welcome cocktail and a complimentary bottle of mineral water in your bungalow.
Specified Welcome Gifts may be replaced without notice by others with same value.
Facilities and Activities
Activity Desk available in the lobby. Daily.
We strongly recommend that you pre-book massages and activities in advance, only way to guarantee availability.
The Nautical "Fare" : Activity center located on the resort's beach that cares about all nautical activities available 08H00 16H30 Ruahatu's Coral Garden : Coral nursery available to clients wishing to learn more about the underwater world and Sofitel's
environmental protection program
Boutique Tahiti Pearl Market: This space is dedicated to the Black Pearl of Tahiti and also presents a collection of traditional Polynesian art and paintings by local artists. Opens daily from 9H00 to 19H00.
Spread over 2 overwater bungalows, with outdoor jacuzzis and beautifully designed therapy rooms, Holistic Spa offers a delectable array of massages and beauty treatments for individuals from 1h to 1h1/2. Only available upon reservation.
New! Fitness Center SoFit opens daily.
In Room Touches - Tropical fresh fruit platter, bottle of wine ... Romantic Dinner by the infinity pool.
Air Conditioning, Daily Bottle of Mineral Water, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Instant Coffee/Tea Facilities, Hair Dryer, Iron, In Room WIFI, Stocked minibar, Private Bathroom & WC, In Room Safety Box, Shower, Outdoor smoking only, Telephone, Furnished Terrace, Turndown service.
- Lower Room Categories are available upon request -
Contact our office for details 916-761-9591.
Jewel of the South Seas
Undoubtedly the most celebrated island in the South Pacific, Bora Bora is French Polynesia's leading lady. Her beauty is unrivaled and her fame, unwavering. Bora Bora is one of the few places on earth that everyone hopes to witness in their lifetime—and once you see it, you are forever enamored.
More than just a romantic ideal, Bora Bora is a romantic reality. It comes as no surprise that the island is an internationally acclaimed honeymoon destination. Our newlyweds who decide on a Bora Bora honeymoon often feel as though they have escaped to a private oasis tailored entirely to their special moment of marital bliss—and anyone in the midst of planning a wedding can relate to just how enticing that sounds.
Bora Bora may feel worlds away, but this South Seas splendor is well within reach. Where is Bora Bora, exactly? The island lies just northwest of Tahiti, less than an hour away by plane from Papeete. The airport is located on a small, separate part of the island known as Motu Mete. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with a warm smile and fragrant flower lei and transferred by boat to your Bora Bora resort, meaning you hardly have to wait for your first encounter with the island's famously translucent lagoon.
The inevitable love affair with this island begins right before you touch down. The view from the plane window is a moment you will not soon forget. Have your camera in hand as you begin your descent and prepare for the moment when iconic Mount Otemanu comes into view. From that point on, each experience will only continue to exceed even your highest expectations.